Buried In Long, Complicated Real Estate Contracts?

Get help from a real estate law firm in Indianapolis, IN

Buying or selling a home or business is the biggest transaction most people make in their entire lives. It makes sense that real estate contracts are detailed and extensive. Fortunately, you don't have to read through the fine print on your own. You can work with an experienced real estate law firm by calling Irwin J. Prince, Attorney.

I help homeowners, business owners and landlords in Indianapolis, IN and throughout Marion County. Whether you're looking to buy or sell a property or just want legal representation for a real estate dispute, I'll help make sure you aren't taken advantage of and can get through the process as quickly and easily as possible.

Call 317-502-2349 to make an appointment at my real estate law firm today.

Don't Let Your Loved One's Estate Get Trapped In Probate

I'll help you get through the probate process with less hassle

Make sure your loved one's wishes are fulfilled

Being named the executor of a will carries a lot of responsibility. You have to document your loved one's assets and make sure any outstanding debts are paid. If you want to get through the probate process without unnecessary delays, you need an experienced probate attorney.

I'll help you collect information, file necessary documents and make deadlines. Let me worry about the legal details so you can focus on your family during this difficult period. Contact me today to get help from a probate attorney you can depend on.

Put decades of legal experience to work

I've been practicing law for decades and can help with all kinds of legal situations. You can rest assured that you will work with me one-on-one throughout your case. I practice as...

  • A real estate attorney for cases involving transactions, contract negotiations and disputes
  • An estate planning attorney if you want help creating a will or trust to protect your interests
  • A business law attorney for businesses looking to convert to a corporation or LLC
  • A car accident attorney if you need help fighting for compensation for your injury

Get experienced legal advice and guidance by calling my law firm today.